Monday, April 02, 2007

Hello & Welcome!

Hi! And welcome to my diary!

I am not a new blogger - I keep one where people know who I am and what I do. It's a nice blog (if I do say so myself) and I get lots of lovely visitors.

But I need somewhere to put my innermost thoughts. To complain about things if I feel necessary. To let my imagination run riot when I want it to, and to be able to write whatever I want without fear of recrimination or humiliation. To write about those little things in life that are important to me, in other words.

For those of you that may ask "What is this blog going to be about?", it is just going to . . . . be.

So here it is.

I am not sure yet how this will go. I might be an incredibly boring person and find I have nothing to write, outside that which I already write about in my other one. On the other hand, you never know, I might even shock myself with what my occasionally warped, with an oddish sense of humour, mind can come up with.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Jennifer Watson said...

Hello Misty!

Welcome to the world of secret journals....

:-)

Misty said...

Thank you Jennifer - I hope that I manage to keep mine a little more secret than yours!

We shall be bloggie sisters in crime . . .
:-D

Jennifer Watson said...

That is very very true.

It would take about 5 seconds to "Out" me...

not that i'm any where interesting enough to out!!
:-)

So... what shall our first secret crime be??

Anonymous said...

Hello 30 year old working girl living in london, I'm almost a 30 year old working girl living in London actually 29 tomorrow and god its scary.... looking forward to your daily reflections...happy writing...

Misty said...

Alright Lucy - no need to rub it in.

Good job I've hidden your cards . . .