Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Feel the Pinkness!

OK, I have a little confession to make.

I know I bought a new plasma recently. And that was very extravagent.

But I have bought one more small gadget. I promise, it is small. And I did get a bonus last week.

So I bought something. Something shiny. Something pink. Something FUN!

Have you guessed what it is yet?

Yay - it's a Nintendo DS Lite! In PINK!



I love it. I am being sensible and buying (a couple of) games on eBay as it quite frankly is shocking how much those little cartridges are in "normal" shops. And my gorgeous Filofax, which is getting used every single day by the way, has come in very useful in listing the vast number of games I want to play, so I can cross them off as I find them for an absolute bargain on fleaBay. And it told me today on More Brain Training, that my brain is 28 years old! Impressive, considering yesterday it was 49 . . .

However, the pronounced girliness in me has espied this. A DS Lite that has been dropped into a vat of Swarovski crystals.



Now, this is a little excessive, even for me. But I crave a little sparkliness for my DS Lite. Just a crystal butterflly, or heart, tastefully done of course.

Any suggestions on design ideas?

And any suggestions on good games?!

PS. You wouldn't be getting the impression that I like gadgets? And girly things? Especially when said gadgets look girlie. Would you??!!

4 comments:

bedshaped said...

All I can say is, those Brain Training games are stupidly addictive.
Oh and don't be too surprised when it reverts back to a 49 year old brain.
And remember it's just a 'game', so throwing it over the other side of the room is neither big or clever.

Misty said...

Well, I haven't gone quite back to 49. I went from 28 . . . to 39 . . . to 33 . . .

Not too bad really
:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute, and your added bling makes it adorable! Have fun!

Treet

Misty said...

Oh, not my added bling unfortunately Treet!

Paris Hilton's bling . . . working on ways of doing a slightly more subdued version though!