Sunday, May 27, 2007

Big girls toys . . .

I am practically salivating with excitement. I feel like a small child at Christmas.

Why?

I am awaiting delivery of this gorgeous little thing . . .

Actually, not so little. More of a big, hulking, sexy, glossy black lump of 42" Samsung plasma. I can't wait!

Even more wonderful is that it more or less coincides with the release of Tomb Raider: Anniversary which is already on order! Particularly wonderful for me, who never played the original Tomb Raider, so this is a whole new world for me to explore. Although, for the ones who did play the first Tomb Raider, they have added some new puzzles.

I can almost hear the indrawn gasps of breath now. "A girl? Who likes gaming?! How odd!!". Well maybe not, but my colleagues certainly think that way.

Funny how I have no plans for next weekend, don'cha think?!

2 comments:

bedshaped said...

Tomb Raider was the first game that made me actually say "Wow!". You always remember your first huh?
Mind you, playing with Lara on that mahoosive screen may be a different kind of Wow factor.

Misty said...

Unfortunately my first game was nowhere near so cool.

Spyro the Dragon.

. . ahem . .

This should make up for it.

. . . and yes, I cannot wait for said "mahoosive" screen to arrive
:-D